Synced iPad photos to PC

moikeyy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2011
My mom synced about 28,700 photos to her iPad and deleted all of em in her PC. Now she wants them back after clicking the "empty recycle bin". She then proposed that why dont i transfer the photos from her iPad to PC.. I scratched my head knowing that Apple does not allow iOS synced photos to PC.

help, pretty please?

hchavarria

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2008
My mom synced about 28,700 photos to her iPad and deleted all of em in her PC. Now she wants them back after clicking the "empty recycle bin". She then proposed that why dont i transfer the photos from her iPad to PC.. I scratched my head knowing that Apple does not allow iOS synced photos to PC.

help, pretty please?
Just go to my computer and you will see your ipad as a portable device, open and go to the DCIM folder and then into the folder in there and you will see all your pictures just copy them to where ever you want.

bluez3

macrumors member
Mar 10, 2010
Just go to my computer and you will see your ipad as a portable device, open and go to the DCIM folder and then into the folder in there and you will see all your pictures just copy them to where ever you want.
Will the file be equivalent to the original, or a reduced resolution/quality version?