synced videos by mistake, now 2 video folders and cant delete?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by elykoj1, Nov 30, 2016.

1. elykoj1 macrumors newbie

I need some help, I accidently synced my videos from iTunes to my iPhone. Now I have a folder on my iPhone 6plus, that shows "videos", and another folder that show "videos from Mac". so now I have double of all my videos on my phone in 2 different folders. I have spent countless hours with apple Tier 2 support on phone and they cant help me. It either removes both video folders or syncs them both to my iPhone. I jusy want to get rid of the duplicate videos in the "videos from Mac" folder that I accidently synced to my phone. I don't have option of deleting individual videos from either folder due to no garbage can at all in either folder. PLEASE HELP ME

2. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

Is it actually using double the space, or is it a just a secondary folder? Like if I were to create a folder on my iPhone with photos that are already in one album, I can see them in both albums but it does not use double the space.

3. elykoj1 thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't know? but screw the Apple Tier2 supports guys cuz I figured it out. I just used Airdrop to transfer from my Mac to my IPhone. having a connection issue on my Mac but I found on Google about deleting a certain Bluetooth file and then it started working. So I just transferred 120 videos via Airdrop, they went to my Camera Roll, and I just created a Videos folder and moved them into there, and now also I can delete individual videos if I want... I should work for Apple I guess.lol