Synch Conflicts with Outlook Contacts won't go away

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by JPJP, Sep 28, 2009.

1. JPJP macrumors newbie

Hi,

So I've synched my new iphone with my outlook contacts suceessfully. After a few subsequent synch's, I received a message that I have 132 conflicts. I chose the "review now" option, and went through each conflict, mostly partial addresses or duplicates in my own outlook. However, just as I finish, I get an error message that the conflicts could not be resolved at this time. ??? Several tries later and I still have these 132 conflicts.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    JPJP

2. JPJP thread starter macrumors newbie

anybody else experiencing synch conflicts?

Who has an idea about how to solve this? Help!

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Why don't you just edit the contacts in outlook and delete any repeated and then check the box to replace all contacts in the iPhone on next sync ( or some words to that effect)?

4. JPJP thread starter macrumors newbie

That's a good idea,

I thought about it, but there are 138! :eek: Anyway, I'd have to start by making a manual list as i scroll through them, then do the adjustment in outlook.

Its bizarre, you make the changes, but when finished the message says something like "unable to connect with synch server"...so frustrating after correcting the contacts like the third time...help!