Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

devakigroulx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2011
I hope someone can help me. When I first got the Iphone, I only had Tiger, so it was not compatible. I was told I could sync it on my husbands's PC, which had Itunes , but no music on it. I later upgraded my Mac to Snow Leopard.
I already had synched an Ipod touch to it, but it read and synched my iphone at first. Now when I try to sync my music with it, it will only allow me to include my whole music library, which I don't want. I just want to add a few selected playlists.Any suggestions as to how to share the music playlists with both the Ipod and the Iphone? thanks!:eek:

devakigroulx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 8, 2011
I figured out a way to get the playlists I want

Looks like no one could find a solution to my problem, but I did figure out a way to get the tunes I want. When I plug in my Iphone, it lists all the playlists on it as well as all the playlists on my Itunes.
I created a new playlist on the iphone( through the computer ), and I basically just copied them from my itunes to the Iphone. It worked!
I still can't manage the apps( the ones from my ipod only appear, but i don't really need to do it.
Hopefully that will help others who might have a similar problem.:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.