synching iphone to itunes on Mac after first synching on PC

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by devakigroulx, Jan 8, 2011.

1. devakigroulx macrumors newbie

Jan 8, 2011
    I hope someone can help me. When I first got the Iphone, I only had Tiger, so it was not compatible. I was told I could sync it on my husbands's PC, which had Itunes , but no music on it. I later upgraded my Mac to Snow Leopard.
    I already had synched an Ipod touch to it, but it read and synched my iphone at first. Now when I try to sync my music with it, it will only allow me to include my whole music library, which I don't want. I just want to add a few selected playlists.Any suggestions as to how to share the music playlists with both the Ipod and the Iphone? thanks!:eek:
  2. devakigroulx thread starter macrumors newbie

Jan 8, 2011
    I figured out a way to get the playlists I want

Looks like no one could find a solution to my problem, but I did figure out a way to get the tunes I want. When I plug in my Iphone, it lists all the playlists on it as well as all the playlists on my Itunes.
    I created a new playlist on the iphone( through the computer ), and I basically just copied them from my itunes to the Iphone. It worked!
    I still can't manage the apps( the ones from my ipod only appear, but i don't really need to do it.
    Hopefully that will help others who might have a similar problem.:eek: