Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nigelivy

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2009
Newbury, Berkshire, UK
Hi,

I have 3 different Exchange email accounts running on my Mac - my personal, my business, and my business accounts. Is there an application which I can download to synchronize the contacts and calendar of these 3 accounts? I don't mind if it doesn't sync with my contacts on my Mac, as long as it syncs those three.

Any help would be appreciated!

Nigel

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
Hi,

I have 3 different Exchange email accounts running on my Mac - my personal, my business, and my business accounts. Is there an application which I can download to synchronize the contacts and calendar of these 3 accounts? I don't mind if it doesn't sync with my contacts on my Mac, as long as it syncs those three.

Any help would be appreciated!

Nigel
Seeing as how you have not stated which version of Exchange Server you are accessing, whether you are inside or outside your server's LAN, or which version of MacOS X you are using, it is difficult to say. The simplest solution is the combination of iCal and Address Book.

nigelivy

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2009
Newbury, Berkshire, UK
As stated in the topic of the thread, I am using Exchange 2007 for all three accounts. I am running Snow Leopard 10.6.2, and have all three Exchange 2007 accounts coming into Mail, iCal, and Address Book. I need to access the mail accounts from both inside and outside the LAN.

What I am asking is: Is there is an application that will automatically synchronize the contacts and calendar of all 3 accounts, so that I don't have to do it manually. I use an iPhone (which only supports 1 Exchange account), so it would be handy not to have to drag contacts from one exchange account to the other.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.