syncing a Keynote presentation between multiple iPads

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by theDavidHumes, Nov 9, 2010.

1. theDavidHumes macrumors newbie

I am working on a presentation that will be presented on three iPads. One for the presenter and the other two for the audience. The presenter wants to control the presentation across all devices with their iPad. Is this possible or will each audience member have to advance their own slides?

Thanks

--
    David

2. jizepi macrumors newbie

+1

I'm also interested in finding out if this is possible.

Mike

3. gnychis macrumors 6502

this would be very cool, i haven't heard of anything to do it

4. skipjackpoc macrumors newbie

Point by Mark Liew

I have been looking into this very possiblity and do not have a current way to test as I'm waiting for iPad generation 2 to come out before buying several several iPads. I found a application called 'Point' by Mark Liew. This is an iPhone app that allows you to control an powerpoint presentation (images). The app connects to an iPad via Bluetooth instead of WiFi. This is nice in the event the location you are having to give the presentation at doesn't offer WiFi. What I would be curious about is, can you connect this device to multiple iPads at once. I would think it's possible if you use the same passcode given by the controller (the iPhone). Allowing you can control multiple iPads and also use your smaller iPhone to walk around the room with at the same time seeing where you are in the presentation for reference. Is someone willing to test this out?