Syncing contacts to 3G iPhone...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Deadman64, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

I currently have a flip phone and I want to be ready to transfer all my contacts over to my new iPhone. Is there an address book I'm missing in iTunes or something? Or what program should I put my contacts in [even if I have to type them in one by one...]?? I'm on a PC[vista] as well.

2. littlewaywelt macrumors regular

You should be able to sync from Microsoft Outlook on your PC

3. The General macrumors 601

There are a million different kinds of flip phones. It might help if you told us what kind of flip phone it is.

4. badgerman macrumors 6502a

Put them in Outlook express (windows address book in vista) using your phone PC software. Then sync to iphone.

5. Deadman64 thread starter macrumors 6502a

lol alright, sorry didn't think it mattered.

SGH-a707 aka SAMSUNG SYNC

6. nojokews6 macrumors regular

outlook express? i just synced all my contacts from my ppc to outlook 2007. i could not get it to work with express. will i be able to sync from outlook 2007 to itunes?

7. Deadman64 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sorry to be a noob, but how did u sync from your phone to outlook 07?? I was able to sync with my samsung SYNC to the samsung software, but their software is terrible and it won't let me move it anywhere.

EDIT: nvm. I got it. So once my contacts are in OUTLOOK and I plug my 3G iPhone into iTunes, iTunes will ask to move my contacts from outlook over to my phone????????