Syncing Google Calendar and iCal in Leopard

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Phatpat, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Phatpat macrumors 6502a

Phatpat

Leopard's iCal seems to be a big improvement. I primarily use Google Calendar, but if there was something that could seamlessly keep the two in sync that would be nice.

It sounds like GCALDaemon has some issues with leopard, and even Spanning Sync is reporting bugs. Are there any other options?

2. ee99ee macrumors 6502

ee99ee

I'm interested in this as well, but for Tiger.

-Chris

3. siren77 macrumors member

Try gSync. Works for both Tiger and Leopard I believe. It's not free though :(

4. isleofjib macrumors regular

5. djejrejk macrumors 6502a

djejrejk

I have been using Spanning Sync since updating to Leopard with absolutly no problems.

6. ee99ee macrumors 6502

ee99ee

Spanning Sync seems to be a good solution if you have a single calendar. However for me, that is not the case: I have separate calendars for my personal, business, college, and band (music bands I'm in) items. Additionally, I currently have two iCal feeds I subscribe to that often put items on my calendar I'm responsible for. Finally, I have an "Unfiled" calendar that some items get placed on by mistake.

I want to sync all of these to my single Google calendar so my friends can subscribe to one calendar rather than multiple.

Am I missing something?

-Chris