Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

poolin1243

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 7, 2005
Kansas City,MO/Milwaukee, WI
Hey all

i have a pharos 525 GPS/Windows Mobile 5 device. It kicks ass first off...gps plus a full fledged pda in a small package..amazing.

Only thing is that i need to sync my calendar and contacts with this windows mobile 5 unit via bluetooth. so far...i cant really get it to work. Any solutions to this...?

Any help is appreciated..a.s well as any other ideas, useful tips, and useful apps to sync my powerbook with the pda!

Thanks!

Nikore

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2004
California
There is nothing offcially yet that will allow you to do that. The Missing Sync from http://www.markspace.com/ has a beta out right now but you have to be an owner of it The Missing Sync to try out the beta. From what I have heard though that currently the beta will only sync with entourage and not ical or address book.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
poolin1243 said:
any other options?

No. Not unless you have a third device that can sync both with WM5 and with a Mac.

The other option for WM / iSync connectivity is pocketmac (pocketmac.com). They also do not have a solution for WM5 yet.

Sad, but true. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.