Syncing Outlook 2007 (PC) to Microsoft Entourage (Apple)

peterjun

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
So I just got my MBP and enjoying the Mac so far. Only question is that I have all these messages and contacts in my PC still, I use Outlook 2007.

I just got Entourage and got my mail servers to work but I was wondering what would be the best way to synchronize between the two computers. I'm planning on using both computers still so I would like to keep messages in both. Is this possible?

lieb39

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
What kind of email system are you connecting to? iMap, Exchange, POP3, etc?

Choosing Entourage for a reason? Apple's Mail is much faster (Since Entourage is not universal binary yet), and most users find it to be a good email client. All up to you.

Anyways, depending on your email system, there are a few methods..

Cheers

iSaint

macrumors 603
There are tools out there that help you with this. I only moved my contacts, and I did that by exporting them from Outlook to a CSV document, then imported them into Entourage.

Do a Google search and I'm sure you'll find something. Search these forums as well.

peterjun

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
What kind of email system are you connecting to? iMap, Exchange, POP3, etc?

Choosing Entourage for a reason? Apple's Mail is much faster (Since Entourage is not universal binary yet), and most users find it to be a good email client. All up to you.

Anyways, depending on your email system, there are a few methods..

Cheers
I really like the interface of Entourage and I think its cool cause I have everything in one program (calendar, to do, etc..) I'm using POP3 to connect to my email.