Syncing phone to watch.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Leaf25, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Leaf25 macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

Got the watch last night, and the phone synced with it perfectly and everything was set up. I tried to get a new watch face, but the watch face is not going from my phone to my watch. How do I get my watch to sync back to the phone so the watch face will transfer? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I already tried to pair it like I did last night, and that did not work.

2. edhchoe macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

Add new face directly on the watch. I use phone to change the order of faces only.

3. dave006 Contributor

dave006

If you chose a Watch face from the Face Gallery and then customize it, there is an option to "Add" it to your Watch. Your Watch needs to be in Bluetooth contact with your iPhone to "download" the new Face.

The current Watch Faces that are on your Watch are listed on the "My Watch", under the title MY FACES.

Dave

4. Leaf25 thread starter macrumors newbie

my phone says that it is connected to my watch via bluetooth, but when i look for devices on my watch, it just says searching.... so the faces are not transferring over. i know that i can customize them on the watch, but i was trying to get photo ones to be moved over. should i restart the watch? re-pair the watch and phone?

5. nippyjun macrumors 65816

what does this mean: but when i look for devices on my watch, it just says searching.

6. dave006 Contributor

dave006

It means the OP went into Setting on the Watch, Tapped Bluetooth and the Watch begins looking for Accessories. This is what causes the "Searching.." behavior.

Dave