Syncing Video problem...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fuzion11, Sep 2, 2010.

1. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

I've tried to sync the videos I took under 3.x with my 3GS and all the video thumbnails within the synced camera roll are either blurred right out or whited out....the videos play fine and clear once you select them to play, but the thumbnails of the videos themselves are completely blurry...you can't tell which video it is until you play them....some of the movies and TV shows I uploaded too.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or does anyone know how to fix this?

My PC at home is Windows Vista 32bit and I'm using an iPhone 4 on 4.0.1 Jailbroken

Thanks in advance

2. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

is this not happening to anyone else? I'm now wondering if it's because Windows doesn't play nice with the photo features of ios 4....

Windows users are also missing out on the faces feature within the photo app.

Any idea as to the blurry problem anyone??

3. foranor macrumors regular

Uncheck the syncing, sync your phone (so your photos are deleted from the phone), recheck the syncing of photos and sync once more.
    This should fix the blurry thing.

4. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Hey there thanks for your response....actually I should have mentioned earlier that I did indeed try resyncing the photos again and it didn't make a difference.

It's weird because I took all those videos with a 3GS and now they won't appear clear in the camera roll.

Come to think of it...I tried to upload videos to my mom's iPod Touch and the same thing happened in her camera roll...

What the heck is going on here? I sooooo wish someone else had the same issue and had an answer to the problem.

Anyone??

5. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Guess my only option now is to call Apple support.

If I fix the issue I'll report back.