Syncing with Itunes : Jailbroken Apps Gone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by vegantruth, Aug 6, 2010.

1. vegantruth macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I have a 3gs with OS4 on it, which i recently JB with the website method.
    I have downloaded apps onto my phone via installous and when i go to itunes and sync, it deletes all those apps. I have tried and stopping the sync, and then choosing: "Transfer purchases from" and it works with some of my jailbroken apps, but not all. The ones that dont transfer over to itunes dont stay on the phone.

Also i noticed that all my folders on the phone disappear and i have to keep organizing all my applications (major pain).

Any ideas?

2. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

You ought to try paying for your apps. I haven't had any problems like you're describing.

3. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Anything to do with installous is pirating and is not permitted within this forum.

4. vegantruth thread starter macrumors newbie

ive bought a lot of my apps.

I have also checked off "sync with Itunes" in installous, but that doesnt seem to make a difference.

5. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

:rolleyes:

As I said, you ought to try paying for your apps. All of them. I haven't had any problems like you're describing.

Anyway, you're not going to get any help here. Discussion about how to pirate apps is not permitted at MacRumors.

6. RMXO macrumors 6502a

right click on the iphone when its plugged in & do a transfer purchases then sync