Syncopation: Error!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by PrinceAlexander, Jul 13, 2009.

1. PrinceAlexander macrumors member

I am trying to use Syncopation to sync my iTunes library between my iMac and two Macbooks. I have had success in the past, but haven't used the program for a while (yeah...lazy!). Now, whenever I go to run the sync, I get this:

Cannot read from socket. error 0

Any ideas?
    :confused:

2. PrinceAlexander thread starter macrumors member

Hmmm....

I still can't get this to work. It occurs to me that it may well be unrelated to Syncopation.

I recall data socket errors being an old windows thing, usually due to viruses or malware. Obviously, that's not a problem I should be having on my iMac.

I'll change the title of the post and see if that helps!

:(

3. BiscuitBrain macrumors newbie

Same problem for me, same message. iTunes Library on MacBook won't sync with master on MacBook Pro. Software and OS is same on both laptops.

Syncopation 2.2
    iTunes 9.0.3
    Mac OS X 10.5.8

Any joy since your post, PrinceAlexander ..?

4. iJonWitham macrumors newbie

Hi,

Ive been searching all over google and over Mac related support forums for how to resolve the error when using Syncopation. I've even emailed Sonzea, twice but they have never replied.

I was wondering If you have found a solution ?

Please reply, this would be of great help to me...

Many Thanks, J

5. nigameash macrumors 6502

I've got the same problem. both my systems are running 10.6.2. I never had any issues on 10.5.6. thats the last time i ran the program. maybe its something to do with the updates released after 10.5.6

6. Scott123456789 macrumors newbie

Same problem

Same issue here, both running the same operating version. I remember it happened a while back, can't remember how I fixed it. Need to get them in sync for my dj work. Would love to find a solution but the developers don't like to reply to email requests...