Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hookahco

macrumors regular
Original poster
I just saw an ad for that new movie Syriana and as soon as I noticed "Syria" in the title I had to see what it was about.. you know, me being syrian and all.... Anyway, I downloaded the trailer but I can't find a single thing in it relevant to a storyline. Does anybody know what this movie is actually about or why its called "Syriana?" The only thing I can think of is that it is referring to the Syrian Orthodox Church but its probably not.
Maybe somebody out there had a sneak preview?? Help me out.

CanadaRAM

macrumors G5
hookahco said:
I just saw an ad for that new movie Syriana and as soon as I noticed "Syria" in the title I had to see what it was about.. you know, me being syrian and all.... Anyway, I downloaded the trailer but I can't find a single thing in it relevant to a storyline. Does anybody know what this movie is actually about or why its called "Syriana?" The only thing I can think of is that it is referring to the Syrian Orthodox Church but its probably not.
Maybe somebody out there had a sneak preview?? Help me out.

CIA agent, lawyer and wife are but cogs in the great imperonal grinding wheels of the oil industry and politics. Bad things happen, for bad reasons. (I paraphrase).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365737/plotsummary

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.