Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jcorbin

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 18, 2011
D.C.
I disabled system haptics off the bat but realized this disabled the vibration I used to get when flipping the mute switch. So I turned it back on and while I like having that feedback returned I don't care for the little taps when pulling the control center or notification bar. What are your feelings?

Thor_1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Texas
I disabled system haptics off the bat but realized this disabled the vibration I used to get when flipping the mute switch. So I turned it back on and while I like having that feedback returned I don't care for the little taps when pulling the control center or notification bar. What are your feelings?

How did you disable it

Rackness01

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2015
I like it. It is subtle and well integrated in my opinion. The vibrate is stronger than it was on my 6s+ which I appreciate as I don't care for audible alerts/ring tones.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
The halt is adds nothing to my user experience. I don't see a reason for them, as currently implemented. Glad they're optional and hope they remain so

Kjung7

macrumors 6502
Jan 18, 2013
I noticed if you turn off system haptic it turns off the vibrate for the silent toggle.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.