Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Risonanza78

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
HI Guy
I find in my error log of 6s, system memory rest and largest process springboard.
I' don't know what is it.
Because it happened in the night while I was sleep.
so this is the first time.
My 6s was in stand by mode, all app was closed.
can you help me, for to know it?

Thank you

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
You don't need to worry about system logs. iOS manages the memory automatically.

Also when you say you've closed all apps I assume your opening the switcher and sliding the apps up to close? You do not need to do this and it's actually bad practice to do so unless you know an app has an issue like Facebook.

Reactions: Newtons Apple

Risonanza78

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
I read it on diagnosis and use.
i hope that don't was the respring of phone as happened with iOS 8 the respring and reebot

Risonanza78

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
oh yes
but i have fear, that while i was sleep, it was a restart as happend with iOS 8 springboard error.
do you remember it?

gardiboy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2011
that sys memory reset flushes all apos frm memory n they are all gonna reloadz it happens once every few days!

Risonanza78

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2015
it's happen always in the first hours morning, often when it's recharged, it's a reset of the iphone the same the springboard! 2 time for me, one time i don't saw it and another while it is recharged and I look it.
I had written apple with screenshot of error, I hope that their contact me.

Makale.Helvetia

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
İSTANBUL - TÜRKİYE
it's happen always in the first hours morning, often when it's recharged, it's a reset of the iphone the same the springboard! 2 time for me, one time i don't saw it and another while it is recharged and I look it.
I had written apple with screenshot of error, I hope that their contact me.

maybe 9.2 can solve this, happened 2 times on my iphone 5s and 1 time on my ipad mini 2 retina. both charging and midnight

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.