Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macerkopp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 20, 2022
Hi there all!
Since updating onto MacOS 12.4 for me it`s not possible anymore to answer (for example "not allow" or "ok") or even delete this small pop-up window. I`m using a MacStudio here so far. These windows just vanish after a new start of the machine
Is there anybody else who is facing the same problem?
This is an example for such a pop-up message: Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-21 um 00.36.10.png
Can somebody confirm that there is the same issue, so it is possibly a bug in 12.4, or is this issue unique for me?

Last edited:

macerkopp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 20, 2022
Thanks, that mentioned topic sounds similar but doesn`t meet my specific issue: no rights/accesses have vanished, but the simple questions by these shown system message windows can`t be answered since it doesn`t react on any click onto the buttons ....

bogdanw

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2009
Assuming you are able to click on other UI elements or the OS, the problem most likely occurs because of a corrupted TCC database. Thus, reseting the database might solve your problem. Of course, it’s your decision to take.

macerkopp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 20, 2022
ok., thanks for this explaination ... at least it`s a chance, I´m going to try it out...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.