T-MO pre-order questions

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by promet2009, Sep 5, 2015.

1. promet2009 macrumors 6502a

Hey everyone! Hope y'all are having a great Saturday. Question about TMO I was looking through the past threads and couldn't really find the answer. What time did TMO site open up for pre-orders last year? It seems like it was delayed from Apple site, and I would assume nobody got a first day iPhone when pre-ordered on TMO site? I am asking because I don't have a monthly EIP and thinking of either pre-ordering through apple and paying in full for phone, keep monthly cost down, but also want to see about doing JUMP on Demand. I will pay a portion on it to keep the monthly bill down, but I want to try and have an iPhone the first batch (i.e. on the first day or so they are out) Thanks for the help!

2. duaneu macrumors 6502a

In theory, all the carriers should start taking orders at the same time as Apple, midnight Pacific time. The sites are usually overwhelmed by all the extra traffic all at once, so it may take some trying to get your order in. As far as T-Mobile goes, I do seem to recall they had problems for the first few hours last year. Whether that will be the case again this year is anyone's guess. You just have to stay up late (or set your alarm) and see what the situation will be.

3. promet2009 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thank you! Ya, I remember seeing *and now reading again* about how many problems they had.

4. promet2009 thread starter macrumors 6502a

So apparently TMO is planning something really big for this week as well. Legere said something in periscope today about it's a big week and how Apple has its event and TMO has something big planned for it.