T-mobile 256gb SG

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
I looked through the order thread and didn’t see many. Was anyone able to get a 256gb SG t-mobile paid in full launch day delivery from Apple.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
i got 2 for pickup 11/3. Delivery came up 11/10.
Damn I didn’t even think to look for that. It was 11/10 for me too.

In typical Apple fashion hopefully it ships earlier.

Last edited:

xxMACxx

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2008
I used the app and was already configured for International Mall, and it just came up as one of the 2 options. At first I was ticket about it, but I've gone over there before for a launch and it was pretty crazy/fun, so what the heck. I was actually surprised that when I went back and ordered for my wife it was still an option.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
I used the app and was already configured for International Mall, and it just came up as one of the 2 options. At first I was ticket about it, but I've gone over there before for a launch and it was pretty crazy/fun, so what the heck. I was actually surprised that when I went back and ordered for my wife it was still an option.
I’m hoping they ship earlier. It’s odd the carriers got better stock this year

Five_Oh

macrumors regular
Jan 7, 2017
Flyover Country, USA
Yeah I got one. Ordered at 02:02 (CST), Delivery 11/03.

Weird thing is, app came up on my phone immediately, but not on my iPad. Completed the order and checked the iPad again. Nothing. Website non responsive also. Could have ordered using my phone for several more minutes before I could get anything else to work.

iEnvy

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
DFW
I looked through the order thread and didn’t see many. Was anyone able to get a 256gb SG t-mobile paid in full launch day delivery from Apple.
Friend and I were FaceTiming (Mac) while acting like frantic kids trying to score an iPhone LOL, but I digress. He got into the store right when the App Store opened for him (around 2:04/05 CST) and got 256 GB SG (confirmation 2:06 CST) with Nov 10-17.

Told me there was “no chance in hell” because the estimate was already Nov.10-17 when the store opened.

I guess for those lucky few that got in right at 2:01 CST were able to get one launch day but that was a very small number of iPhones.