T-Mobile Apple Watch Series 4 Preorder

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by rob.james.arias, Sep 17, 2018.

1. rob.james.arias macrumors regular

rob.james.arias

Just looking to see if there are any other T-Mobile orders out there.

Ordered at 3:05am Central Time. 44mm SS. Expected ship date is showing 9-21 through 10-2. I have not had my card authorized yet or seen any charges or changes to my order except that it says processing.

What has your experience been thus far? What are your expected shipping dates? Which model did you order? Thanks for sharing.

2. alanderp macrumors regular

alanderp

Ordered SS 44mm at 12:05 PST.

Card has not been charged either, but I have the same ship date as you.

3. vkuber macrumors regular

vkuber

Watch Series 4 44mm - Gold Stainless - Stone Band
    12:37AM PST -- No charge on card.

4. rob.james.arias thread starter macrumors regular

rob.james.arias

I tried to order the gold SS and the rep I spoke with had no idea what I was talking about. At first she couldn't even find a stainless option of any sort.

5. jazzycat macrumors member

jazzycat

Ordered the 40mm Gold SS with Stone sport band @ 12:10 AM PST.
    Ship date of 9/21 - 10/2
    No charge on card

6. YaShuaBeenYosef macrumors newbie

YaShuaBeenYosef

Ordered on Saturday morning. Space Black SS 40mm with a 9/21-10/9 ship date. Card has not been charged no movement on the order.

7. ejfontenot macrumors 6502

ejfontenot

1244PST Order AL SG 44mm. Ship date is 9/21 - 10/9. No charge. I am working under the premise it will be delivered by Friday.

8. jazzycat macrumors member

jazzycat

Still nothing for me. Some people in the T-Mobile iPhone thread have had their CC’s charged for their watch.

9. mp12 macrumors newbie

I’ve gotten a tracking number in my ups account saying a label is created and ready for pickup from T-Mobile. 44mm AL SG ordered at about 7am on 9/14

Attached Files:

10. Preciousperfect macrumors newbie

Preciousperfect

I ordered on Saturday night with a T-Mobile rep over the phone. Gold aluminum with pink sand sport band 44. Still says ship date of 9/21 but no card charge or shipping label. *shrug*

11. jazzycat macrumors member

jazzycat

I just got charged for my watch! 40mm Gold SS with stone sport band. :)

12. alanderp macrumors regular

alanderp

44mm SS; Was hoping I’d get charged this morning, but still nothing! Was really looking forward to 2 new toys on Friday :p

13. vkuber macrumors regular

vkuber

14. YaShuaBeenYosef macrumors newbie

YaShuaBeenYosef

What was your ship date?
    --- Post Merged, Sep 19, 2018 ---
    Sweet! Still no change for mine yet, I did have an unexpected transaction and now I don’t have sufficient funds for when I get charged until I get paid tomorrow. I could still sell my Series 3 today and it would definitely cover it.

15. vkuber macrumors regular

vkuber

16. rob.james.arias thread starter macrumors regular

rob.james.arias

Awesome, no action here on my end. Does your my-tmobile account show any updates or does it still say "oder in progress"?

17. vkuber macrumors regular

vkuber

iPhone XS Max + Apple Watch. Both charged -- iPhone on Monday and today the Apple Watch.

Attached Files:

18. Jaedre macrumors newbie

Jaedre

I preordered 7:30am last Friday while on my commute to work. Card was charged about 2 hours later... 30 min ago i got email that my watch line has been activated... 2 more days

19. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

My husband just ordered both of ours today on the phone, the rep said they haven't received many preorders yet. He got a 44m black aluminum and eta ship is 9/21-9/25. I got a 40mm gold stainless and my eta ship date is 9/26-10/2.

20. Callander macrumors member

Callander

Did you get gps only or gps/lte?

21. Neverbepeace macrumors 6502a

Neverbepeace

I ordered silver sport and gold sport 44. Silver sports shows shipping by 9/21 while the gold ships between 10/17-10/30. I got charged for one today. But thats all that happened. No tracking...no tmobile info on the account page. Ordered both Saturday night btw.

22. jazzycat macrumors member

jazzycat

Finally got a tracking number but no scheduled delivery date or time.

23. blindside217 macrumors regular

[​IMG]

I ordered both of mine over the phone in the first hour of preorders. The 44 is upgrading a current Series 3 Digits line and the 40 is a new line. I have been charged for the 40 this morning and the new digits line with a new phone number is showing up in my account. I have not received any emails from T-Mobile today and there is no tracking in My UPS My Choice yet. I assume it will ship on Thursday to arrive by Friday. I’m not so optimistic about my 44. I am leaving the country for vacation next week so If it does not ship by Friday, I may cancel it and try to find one in an Apple Store.

24. jazzycat macrumors member

jazzycat

When I went into My Choice it wasn’t showing anything on the Calendar view but when I switched to Table View it came up.

25. blindside217 macrumors regular

Ah, I just found it. I was looking on the mobile app so it was already a list view but I was only looking at the top which was my most recent deliveries from last week. I selected the option to hide already delivered and then it popped up. It was hiding at the bottom the whole time because delivery date is unknown. At least my wife will be happy on Friday!