T-mobile AW 4 LTE Not Receiving Calls

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by larry2375, Dec 16, 2018.

1. larry2375 macrumors newbie

My T-mobile Apple Watch Series 4 LTE is unable to receive calls when the paired iphone is turned off. I'm able to make calls, send and receive texts from the watch but when receiving calls, it goes straight to voicemail. T-mobile thought it was because the watch had one bar signal and to try a place with a minimum of two and over. I tried different places with two to four bars but still having the same problem. It's also the same when connected to wifi and the paired phone is off. Anyone have any suggestions, thanks in advance.

2. ipodssss macrumors member

My series 3 could stream music but not once could I send a text or call someone, even with full signal. Ended up cancelling Becuase it was such a waste of money

3. StumpyBloke macrumors 6502a

StumpyBloke

Have you tried removing and re-adding your watch data plan? What about resetting your watch and removing the plan?

4. larry2375 thread starter macrumors newbie

I did that and still the same. I got another watch for my wife since T-Mobile is having a promo and the same is happening to hers. It must be a network issue and T-Mobile doesn’t have a fix.

5. StumpyBloke macrumors 6502a

StumpyBloke

Sorry then, I’m out of suggestions. GL

6. ausbill32 macrumors newbie

ausbill32

I have tmobile and while on cellular only, I cannot receive calls, texts, or email. I can make outbound calls and imessage. So I think it's something with tmobile. I have multiple tickets open with them and apple on the issue.

7. larry2375 thread starter macrumors newbie

Must be a problem on T-Mobile side. I took advantage of their promo for a second watch for my wife and same problem. My ticket is still open and tried several things but still unresolved. Please keep us updated and I will do the same. What’s the use of paying $10 a month for one way calls.