T-mobile Blackberry data plan help please

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mongoose8p, Sep 12, 2007.

1. mongoose8p macrumors regular

Hey guys I got an unlocked T-mobile Iphone and I'm adding the 20 dollar blackberry total internet plan tonight my question is what is the apn username and password please tell me what i must do
    [​IMG]
    I tried typing in blackberry.voicestream.com and nothing happened... just reset to home page take it i havn't added the service yet is that affecting it...
    [​IMG]
    what do i enter here?

2. TimmyDee macrumors member

Try wap.voicestream.com. Always leave the username and password blank, though.

On another note, let us know how it goes. I may do the same thing myself.

3. KSpider macrumors regular

wap.voicestream.com works! Whew, cause i was trying the internet2.voicestream.com and that didnt work...

Now i just have to figure out youtube.

4. mongoose8p thread starter macrumors regular

hey guys everytime i try and input either wap.voicestream.com or blackberry.voicestream.com i do it but then i press either the home button or the network button at the top left and it deletes what i typed in and nothing happens whats going on?

5. jeffmc macrumors 6502

do we know if the unlimited EDGE on the blackberry data plan is still unlimited with an iphone?

i just moved from a pearl and i just don't want to assume things then end up with a $500 bill at the end of the month