T-Mobile Conspiracy!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by egonpax, Oct 7, 2011.

1. egonpax macrumors 6502

After not being able to do anything about it last night, I tried from 2 til 3, here I am again and the Apple and AT&T websites seem to be working fine.

I'm trying to port over my wife's number, which they have an option for BUT I can't get to her T-mobile account number because their "ebill" website is down! Of course she went to paperless billing so she doesn't have any bills laying around. It must be because they know she's going to switch. She called yesterday asking when her contract ends and her ETF.

Lol. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, wtf?

2. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Yes, I'm sure that's it. They must also be preventing you from calling or going to a store.

3. Swufi, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

Swufi macrumors newbie

She should be able to get her T-Mobile account number from the email that she receives from T-Mobile every month when her bill is available. This is how I ended up getting mine :D

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

What's going on is that since it's between 2 and 3 in the morning and most people are sleeping and not up in the wee hours of the morning worrying about a phone, they are doing regularly scheduled maintenance (that has been scheduled for long before the 4S was announced) since it will have the least impact on customers at that time. It's not a conspiracy :rolleyes: