iPhone X T-mobile Deal

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by s2smooth4u, May 14, 2019.

1. s2smooth4u macrumors regular

Just a heads up for those still looking for an original 256GB iphone X t-mobile has em in stock for 50 bucks down. After taxes it comes out to 120 and they accept trade ins from iphone 6 and up.

FYI I'm coming from an Iphone 6 so this was worth the upgrade for me. I plan on keeping this X for the next 5-6 years like i did the 6.

Attached Files:

2. burrzoo macrumors newbie

burrzoo

I just got an iPh XR for free with a new line (only 64gb though). 2-year commitment. XS would have been $249.99 & a XS Max $349.99.
    Im new to T-Mo & a friend got me on his plan. I only had to pay $25. For starter kit/activation. Traded in my 6+, they valued it at $59.00 (WTH! Swappa has them for $200+) but didn't matter since I got a $750.00 credit + the extra $59.00.
    I just wanted to test out T-mo since it's new in my state (which is why I didn't get a better model iPh). I can handle $20/month for a couple of years so it's all good.

3. s2smooth4u thread starter macrumors regular

I was lucky and traded in a iphone 6, 7 and 8 and credit did seem a little low. T-mobile is good if you are in a major city. I have noticed when i take road trips, there are sometimes stretches of weak cell service. Other than that no complaints i switched to t-mobile years ago when they were the last company honoring unlimited data

4. burrzoo macrumors newbie

burrzoo

I'm not in a major city (or state.. MT) & just really testing. AT&T is my primary service but Verizon is most popular here.