Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phpmaven

macrumors 68040
Jun 12, 2009
San Clemente, CA USA
I ordered a MB 32GB 7+ around 1PM on launch day with a rep at a store and got a 11/1-11/30 shipping window. I just got a shipping notice an hour ago! So perhaps many more of you, at least those waiting for a MB Plus will start seeing shipping notices.
[doublepost=1475353865][/doublepost]
I have been told by both a district manager for T-Mobile and an Apple manager that Apple is controlling the supply chain to keep the buzz going and make it seem demand is higher than it really is. Seems logical, keep the buzz and people will keep coming to the stores. T-Mobile is unhappy with the way Apple is dealing with things, but Apple is just controlling it. I was also told that Apple is really not pushing the phones to T-Mobile due to T-Mobile pulling out of allowing Apple in store carrier financing for T-Mobile. Don't know if there is any truth to it.
It seems logical that Apple would deliberately hold back product and piss it's customers off and lose sales to "create buzz"?

Last edited:

SWAT

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2007
I ordered a MB 32GB 7+ around 1PM on launch day with a rep at a store and got a 11/1-11/30 shipping window. I just got a shipping notice an hour ago! So perhaps many more of you, at least those waiting for a MB Plus will start seeing shipping notices.
[doublepost=1475353865][/doublepost]
It seems logical that Apple would deliberately hold back product and piss it's customers off and lose sales to "create buzz"?

Apple stores in Bay area has MB 32GB 7+ in stock. (tmobile)

SWAT

macrumors member
Feb 25, 2007
17e643e4b0c6eb96a31d968cabf51fd0.jpg

Got mine finally.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.