Carrier T-Mobile iphones

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Miketsi99, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Miketsi99 macrumors newbie

Hi all,

Just switched over to T-Mobile last month and all is well. My only issue is I noticed they don't discount iPhones as much as bestbuy. I see every week best buy has some kind of offer on iPhone installment plans for Verizon , att, and sprint. Does anyone know if it's possible to get these installment plan discounts with tmobile?

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

You have to wait for the right time. I've been with T-Mob for a year and six months. When I signed up the deal was on the 6s/6s+. When the 7/7+ came out there was a deal there.

They don't usually make deals between device launches so you have to catch it then. But the deals are often killer.

The last one for the 7/7+ was to get the phone free via monthly bill credits.

3. Miketsi99 thread starter macrumors newbie

Great thanks , are those deals usually for current customers or only for ones that switch over / new line etc?

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Usually they are for all customers.

The catches though are usually for current customers.

For instance. In order to get the free iPhone 7/7s promo as a current customer the requirement was a T-Mobile One plan. So, if you are a customer on a Simple Choice plan (such as myself) you could have gotten the promo but you would have been required to switch from your old plan to the new plan.

You just have to go into it with your eyes open. But generally, yeah, the deals are for all customers.