T-Mobile Jump! at Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexander10, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Alexander10 macrumors newbie

Hi, I will be purchasing my iPhone 6S Plus (when it is announced & released) on launch day and I'm currently with T-Mobile on their Jump! plan. I'm aware that Apple has now allowed one to "Jump" at one of their brick and mortar stores. I would like to know how the process is to "Jump" and whether it is time-consuming or not. Is it a similar process as to purchasing one on a two-year contract. I'm afraid to to go and be clueless and lost. How would the current condition of my iPhone 6 have to be? Sorry for all the questions & I hope someone can help me out!

2. rockitdog macrumors 68020

LOL, you talking about going into an Apple store on launch day and are wondering about how time consuming it will be??? Make sure you bring something to sit on... :rolleyes:

3. Juarez7514 macrumors member

Agreed with @rockitdog on launch day you will be there for a while. The jump process should be quick. The waiting in-line process will be hours ( Priceless. )

4. BlkHammer macrumors regular

When I went to the Apple Store to try and Jump to my 6plus.....It was nothing short of a Nightmare. I ended up having to go to a tmobile store and they called customer service and had to fix the issues they caused. I dont blame the apple store rep that was trying to help me, I blame the lack of training as the Apple Store rep had to ask numerous people because nobody knew what was going on.