T-Mobile Jump option

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AE14, Jun 26, 2014.

1. AE14 macrumors 65816

AE14

I am eligible to jump on 7/10 and currently have the Space Gray 5s 16gb. Here is my quandry….I definitely need a 32gb so do I get the White/Silver 5s 32gb or the White 5c 32gb? My daughter has the blue 5c and I really like the feel of it, and the plastic does not feel anything like its samsung counterparts. My 11 year old is pushing me to get the 5c, but the camera and performance differential are really concerning.

Either way, I am heading to tmobile today to have them order one of the 32gb as they dont carry anything above a 16gb in store.
    Another concern is the look. I have a very professional job (High School VP), and I am concerned (probably for no reason) that the 5c does not maintain the professional appearance that the 5s does.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

2. CEmajr macrumors 601

I would get the 5s because for only $100 more you get a much better phone with a better camera and Touch ID. The 5C isn't a bad phone but I personally can't see myself not buying the top of the line model when I have an upgrade available.

3. AE14 thread starter macrumors 65816

AE14

I appreciate the feedback. I am not 100% sure which way I want to go. I really like my 5s, but enjoy the feel of the 5c more.

4. DMaki650 macrumors 6502

DMaki650

You could always get the White 5C if you wanna maintain that Professional look. I've had a 5C before and your right the look and feel is awesome.

5. AE14 thread starter macrumors 65816

AE14

the professional aspect is a little disconcerting, which was why I thought the white. Just wonder how much of a downgrade it is to the 5s in terms of overall daily function

6. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

Get a 5s, and put a case on it! lol
    but definitely go for the 5s, its only a $100 price difference

7. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Are you not able to wait until September for the 6?

8. AE14 thread starter macrumors 65816

AE14

Unfortunately, based on the mock ups of the 6 that I have seen, I don't really like it. Now that could change of course. I did just get back from tmobile. It will be a hassle to get the 32. I need to order it online then bring it to the store for activation etc.

9. shawndc1 macrumors regular

if i were you id just wait til september and get 6,

10. Destroysall macrumors 65816

I'd say go for the iPhone 5C, that way you can have your hands at something different. Try the White one. It still maintains a level of professionalism and will be extremely comfortable to use. If you feel you don't like it any longer, you can upgrade a few months down the line with the JUMP program. That's one of the benefits of having it. :)