T-mobile note 4 to IPhone 6 plus jump?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by themetnut, Aug 6, 2015.

1. themetnut macrumors member

Hey guys, i currently have a note 4 on tmobile and I'm thinking about using one of my jumps to go to the iPhone 6 plus. It would be 10 dollars a month cheaper, but would leave me without band 12 for hopefully a month and a half. Should i go for it? I started out with the iPhone 3g, went to the 3gs then jumped to android and have been there ever since. I like both platforms, I'm thinking about a change. What do you guys think?

2. silentnick macrumors newbie

The iPhone 6plus is beautiful, fast and has a great battery life. If you've sorted a plan for it then I would go for it. I bought mine up front so I had to go for the lower memory space but I use spotify so I don't have music saved. What size are you going for?

3. themetnut thread starter macrumors member

Well I'm thinking about just going for the 16 gigabyte version just because I have the unlimited data from T Mobile so I can stream whatever I want really. Possibly when the new iPhone comes out I might go for the 64 gig version. I'm currently testing to see how band 4 only will work for me . So far the signal strength is a little less, but it hasn't been terrible. My main thing is saving $10 a month. That I do kind of miss iOS. My note 4 even though it's new from t-mobile is still taking a long time to open up some apps.

4. gdbolling macrumors newbie

gdbolling

i bought the iphone 6, started with a 4, went to5s and now the 6, not the 6plus, i went for the 64 gig memory, i love the extra memory, would had gone for a 30, but they dont make it. im an app junkie, so im always deleting and adding app's.

5. Dave245 macrumors 601

The iPhone 6 Plus is really good device, you won't go wrong with it. Great battery life, a nice big screen and a great camera. I take my iPhone off charge in the morning at around 6am, listen to music while i go for a run (using the bluetooth as well with my Apple Watch) and i'm often using my phone throughout the day for the internet, txting and so on, by the time i go to bed my phone is never below 35%. Since having the 6 Plus when it came out last year i have never ran out of battery. Best iPhone i have had so far.