T-mobile preorder canceled?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by androydtr8r, Sep 17, 2015.

1. androydtr8r macrumors member

Anyone preorder over the phone or online the first day and find out that your order was done incorrectly or it was canceled?

After preordering my iPhone last saturday morning over the phone i got a call a day later informing me my order was completed incorrectly. Now today i get told that my order was not completed correctly and have to have it canceled and done again. WTH??!!!?? not only do i lose my spot in line to receive my phone the day off release but i gotta wait an extra 2-3 weeks.

2. AppleChic76 macrumors 6502

AppleChic76

This has happened to lots of people. The general consensus was that if the mess up was T-Mobile's fault they will cancel one order and make another and they've been saying that you do not lose your spot in line, and will still be grouped with the Saturday pre-orders. As no phones have shipped yet, this remains to be seen.

3. zakarhino macrumors 6502a

zakarhino

Not as bad as having JUMP!'s interface completely broken until Tuesday night :) I waited for hours at midnight for some fix but it turns out it takes the web devs a while to fix a problem some of us have been telling them about for a couple of weeks.

Couldn't phone or go into the store due to complications. Same thing happened last year but luckily I received my phone a few days after release... mother had to wait 2 weeks for hers.

Two years in a row, all T-Mobiles fault. :rolleyes:

4. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

That's t-mobile's customer service for you! I would be heated.