Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draqon2k2

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
New t-mobile user here. Anyone want to do the referral program with me so we both get unlimited lte for 12 months?

Nexus4144

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2008
How do I send pm

Hey Draqon, just tried sending you a PM but you have it disabled. Click "User CP" up top -> "Edit Options" -> "Enable Private Messaging". That will allow users to send you PM's. Secondly, have you signed up on the referral page yet?

Draqon2k2

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
Hey Draqon, just tried sending you a PM but you have it disabled. Click "User CP" up top -> "Edit Options" -> "Enable Private Messaging". That will allow users to send you PM's. Secondly, have you signed up on the referral page yet?

Hey for some reason I don't have the PM option yet. Maybe because I am too new? You have an email Ill send you my info. And I already signed up on the referral page.

Tekjams

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2014
I'm down with this too if anyone is interested. I'm a new customer to T-Mobile and everyone else I know is with another carrier.

EDIT: My account is suspended until my new phone arrives. I don't want to accrue a bill for service I'm not using yet. The referral won't work for me until the suspension is off.

Last edited:

H2K03

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2009
I'm down to refer anyone as well. I've already got unlimited so just wanna help someone out!

JuNxXxReY

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2008
Me too! If anyone switched to T-Mobile, PM me and we can both get unlimited LTE free for a year.

----------

I'm down to refer anyone as well. I've already got unlimited so just wanna help someone out!

If you already have unlimited LTE, T-Mobile will still give you $10 credit a month.

lazyduck

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2014
Hi everyone, longtime lurker of this forum. If anyone recently switch over to T-mobile and want to do the referral with me please msg me. I have 2 line that can be use as referral. Thanks. Please email me warren.lee768 @t yahoo . com

Last edited:

nminkiewicz

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2014
Just switched to T-mobile and would like to do the referral thing with someone. Can't send a PM due to me just signing up. Help a brother out. Thanks!

Last edited:

Draqon2k2

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
Anyone that haven't signed up for the referral program pm your email address and then I'll send you a link then sign up and we both get it or else it won't work.

Crackbone

macrumors regular
Mar 22, 2010
Same here. I'd be happy to help someone get the unlimited lte for being referred. If you haven't signed up on the refer a friend site and are a new tmobile shoot me a pm.

ppone

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2011
PM if anyone wants to switch to T-mobile and get unlimited LTE as well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.