T-MOBILE S3 PREORDERS ONLY

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jaedre3, Oct 12, 2017.

1. jaedre3 macrumors regular

jaedre3

ORDERED MINE ON DAY 1 DIRECT FROM A TMOBILE CORPORATE STORE. NO MOVEMENT WHATSOEVER...

WONDERING IF I SHOULD SWITCH IT FOR THE NIKE+ TO GET FASTER MOVEMENT...

2. dudeslife macrumors member

dudeslife

Called in and ordered mine Sept 16 and got it Oct 4... S3/Space Grey/Alum LTE

3. predation macrumors 65816

I gave up and went to Apple store and bought it.

4. deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

Yea I think you should check out local apple stores near you. Just checked for the Series 3 LTE space gray with grey band and they are in stock at my apple store. Also check out target and best buy, they sporadicly will show as in stock.

5. jaedre3 thread starter macrumors regular

jaedre3

i would go to apple but i would like to do tmobile eip... i want the silver... did store order on 9/15

6. deadworlds macrumors 65816

deadworlds

If you really need that EIP then you’re going to be stuck waiting until t-mobile starts shipping them out.

Have you tried calling them and asking what’s going on?

I personally never order iPhones or watches from a carrier for that exact reason. They don’t always stick to launch dates and tend to be slower. I’d rather just order direct from Apple and know I’ll get my product on the estimated delivery date.

7. jaedre3 thread starter macrumors regular

jaedre3

thats what i dont get... some people have gotten theirs (even some who preordered AFTER me) i dont get it....

8. takasugi macrumors regular

The silver fog aluminum version seems to be hard to get. I ordered on 9/15 and my delivery dates are 10/23 - 11/3. The space black version seems to be shipping quicker.

9. jaedre3 thread starter macrumors regular

jaedre3

that explains it... i ordered space grey at first... had release date delivery... decided to go with silver since i had last 2 in grey... date pushed out to end of October... both orders were about 30 minutes apart from each other.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 16, 2017 ---
    T-MOBILE just charged my card... no updates on their site as of yet... but credit card shows charge pending...

10. takasugi, Oct 16, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2017

takasugi macrumors regular

I just checked my order and it shows being processed but the ship date is the 16th of October so that’s good!

Edit: I just got the shipment notice from T-Mobile for overnight delivery 10/17/2017.

Details - ordered 42mm Silver Fog on 9/15. Estimated 10/23 - 10/30. Shipped 10/16. Delivers 10/17.

11. jaedre3 thread starter macrumors regular

jaedre3

same here... getting mine later today...

12. dudeslife macrumors member

dudeslife

T-Mobile charged my card and the next day the watch just showed up. There was never any update until the DELIVERED text message.