T-Mobile send me other iPhone 64GB OMG

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dominican, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Dominican macrumors regular

this is crazy tmobile just send me extra iPhone 6s Plus 64GB space gray which did not order anyway i am going wait to see what going happen. i am sure need send it back anyway.

2. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

They probably have a record of it in their system.

3. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

AT&T did that for the 5S. I ordered a phone and cancelled it shortly thereafter because I found one locally. They said since it was so soon after I ordered it that it would not ship. But it did. I of course I received it and the 2nd phone I ordered a day later. So I call AT&T and they say only 1 phone was shipped. And the agent tells me to just keep it and sell it since their system only shows 1 phone. I returned the cancelled phone.

4. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

My account was completely screwed and they had two phones PER line active on my account. Long story short I wouldn't wait. They had me send phones back and are having to manually do overrides because what happened to me "wasn't possible". If you wait, you'll likely eventually be charged. And you can't really play the "I didn't know the phone wasn't a free gift" card.

Send it back. Ask for s credit cor your convenience. I'm sure they'll take care of you. I don't recommend just
    Blindly doing nothing

5. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Sorry for your issue with them. The last line of my post read,"I returned the cancelled phone". But I did call AT&T and made them aware of the rogue agent I spoke with who suggested I sell the "extra" phone I had.

6. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

I saw that. I was just giving information about t experience with TMO since the OP had the same. The people I talked
    To in person were bewildered. The people on the phone more so lol. This ordering process didn't go smoothly for me (this was not my only issue)

At the very least I would call. My advice
    To the op is not to "just wait and see".

7. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

Agreed. He needs to be proactive. AT&T actually gave me a small credit when I explained the rogue agent conversation and at that point,they still did not see 2 phones in my possession. But I'm sure they eventually would.

8. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

ATT is super great about credits. I can't complain about that. Only reason I dumped them is because I felt screwed by their unlimited deal that htye have since backpedaled on (22GB before throttle and unlimited minutes now). TMO has been ok so far. Waiting for band 12 rollout. If that doesn't happen we can always go back I guess.