t-mobile sim with 3.1.3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jacquietamburo0, Aug 25, 2011.

1. jacquietamburo0, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2011

jacquietamburo0 macrumors newbie

I bought a jailbroken Iphone 3.1.3 and I thought I could just put my t-mobile sim and would work. I put it in it has my unlock my sim (my sim is always on lock mode) but then when I go to dial it says failure. It also says sim failure. Can someone please help me???? Should I rejailbreak it or something and I have no idea how to do this.

It was also jailbroken with cydia which is still on the Iphone and this phone did not come with the apn stuff I keep reading about. My only has network> VPN>VPN configuraton. I also keep reading that I need to upgrade my tmobile plan to the 19.99 monthly internet package instead of the 5.99 tzones plan

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

did you download and install ultrasn0w? what baseband are you on? guessing you gave a 3G.

3. jacquietamburo0 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ya its 3g but I dont know what a baseband is. Im not tech savvy at all. I just know that all I have is VPN but no APN. I didnt do it through ultrasn0w. It was all done through Cydia. Is there a way to uninstall cydia and go through ultrasn0w?

thank you!!