T-mobile store just did next day shipping for the 6 plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by andyACEcandy, Sep 19, 2014.

1. andyACEcandy macrumors 6502a

And they guaranteed them to be delivered by end of next week... I call BS

2. andyACEcandy thread starter macrumors 6502a

The manager said they received inventory on the 6 Plus and they'll be shipping out and delivered by this week...

I find it strange that when I go online, it says back ordered until October...

3. aka777 macrumors 6502a

Cell store managers are clowns and useless

4. andyACEcandy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah I went ahead and ordered one in hopes of this whole next day shipping thing. If it hasn't shipped by next week, I'm canceling that shi* and if they try and charge me a "restocking fee", I'll be so pissed.

5. andyACEcandy thread starter macrumors 6502a

Can I cancel a pre-order without having to pay a restocking fee? I don't even see the option to cancel it online since it's still processing...

The store rep today gave me free next day shipping but I don't think it's gonna ship any time soon... and was wondering what would happen if I just cancel the pre-order altogether

6. Snot Rox macrumors 6502

Snot Rox

I've done this with the 5s last year with T-Mobile and it was a nightmare. They tell you one thing and when that day comes, it never happens. I am not sure if they are doing what they did last year, but they didn't follow the queue of those who ordered first. People who have ordered in Sept still haven't received their orders while those who have ordered in October were already having theirs shipped. Hopefully this won't be the case for this year.

I would try to avoid ordering it through them and if you ever need to cancel, good luck. They will still ship it out regardless.

7. andyACEcandy thread starter macrumors 6502a

That'd be ridiculous if I couldn't cancel this order and then if they tried to make me pay a restocking fee? When they're the ones who guaranteed me a "next day delivery" lol

I highly doubt I'll even be getting it this week. I also doubt they'll give me that hard of a time for trying to cancel... but I'll be prepared to raise hell of course.

8. Snot Rox macrumors 6502

Snot Rox

They won't give you a hard time to cancel. They'll just say it's been canceled and then a week later you may just get a shipping confirmation...lol. That's what happened to me and a few others. It was pretty frustrating. Good thing is you can just refuse the package, and when they receive the package back, they'll refund you.