T-Mobile store or Apple Store on Launch day?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BigMar89, Sep 14, 2014.

1. BigMar89 macrumors 6502

Jun 15, 2013
    Seattle, WA
    So I missed out on the 6 Plus pre order pick up and shipping on launch day and was wondering what would be the my best option for me to attain a white/silver 64gb 6 plus on that day. I currently have T-Mobile and I am planning to stick with them so getting a fully unlocked device is not a concern to me. The last time I ever waited in line for an iPhone was when the 3GS launched and I was successfully able to obtain a white unit but with most recent launches it seems they're much harder to obtain so which store would be my best bet?
  2. siurpeeman macrumors 603

Dec 2, 2006
    the OC
    last year, all the t-mobile stores around me seemed to only stock the 16gb models. if you're looking for a 64, i'm guessing an apple store might be your best bet. regardless, i think it's going to be difficult finding a six plus at any store (unless you're among the first in line); it's looking more and more like the plus is last year's gold 5s.
  3. maybeiloveyou macrumors member

Jun 28, 2006
    Depends where you live. Does your apple store get a lot of traffic or is it the only one around? Then you might want to try T-Mobile.