T-Mobile UK APN Settings Nightmare, Please Help (Current Blackberry Provisioning)

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by vito, Oct 27, 2007.

1. vito macrumors 6502a

Hi!

I would really appreciate any help as this is driving me insane :(

I want to point out that web and youtube access works fine when connected via WLAN etc

I currently have a Blackberry Pearl with T-Mobile, they are currently provisioning Blackberry Services and Web n Walk. I have told them to cancel the Blackberry Service from next month (Nov 2) and keep Web n Walk.

I cannot access the web when using any of the following apn username/password combinations (found on the web) and I thnk the reason may be because there is Blackberry provisioning on the account;

apn general.t-mobile.uk
    username user
    password wap

apn general.t-mobile.uk
    username user
    password pass

apn general.t-mobile.uk
    username wapuser
    password wap

apn general.t-mobile.uk
    username user
    password one2one

I get the following error;

Any more for me to try?

I've tried a Pay as you Go O2 SIMCARD which threw an error saying no enough credit, top up therefore it must be T-Mobile related?

Thanks for looking, :)

2. vito thread starter macrumors 6502a

Just an update on this...

1) Blackberry provisioning has been removed

... Still didn't work

2) Web n Walk removed

... Still didn't work

However I'm not getting "Could not activate EDGE you are not subscribed to EDGE"

I've tried to use a 02 Pay and Go SIM and that simply returns a Safari Error something about nsurlerrordomain=1005 :confused:

Any suggestions please anyone?

3. kit132465 macrumors newbie

hi

Welcome to my website http://www.verygoodstory.com If you are a fiction lover, here can satisfy your desire to read.There are different types of fictions here. Including:action | biography | fable | horror | humor | mystery | romance | supernatural