Tablet help!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MacBallin22, Mar 5, 2011.

1. MacBallin22 macrumors member

Hello everyone!

I need some advice on purchasing a tablet. Here is my dilemma: I currently own a blackberry bold and absolutely love it and never complained about it. I’m currently on sprint network and chances are the iphone won’t be coming to sprint anytime soon. So my question is should I just go with the blackberry playbook rather than the ipad? I feel it would make more sense go with a tablet that is in relationship with his or her cell phone. I really do like apple products and blackberry as well but I feel it’s more feasible to go with a platform that is the same with my phone.

Thanks for your input!

2. fishmoose macrumors 68000

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; sv-se) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Go with the tablet you can buy today (or in a week anyway); The iPad 2. Who knows when RIM will ship and how good their tablet will be.

3. ClutchThese macrumors 65816

ClutchThese

don't have to match your phone...

lots of people buy the iPad without owning the iPhone.

lots of people buy the zoom who have the iphone... it's a matter of taste.

i like the iPad, your on a mac forum, get an iPad.

4. tac22 macrumors 6502

We are biased here. But the thing is with the playbook. They still haven't announced prices or release date. And I read a hands on last week that said while the hardware feels finished the software still needs alot of work. So right now we have no clue when it will be available.

Oh and I personally like 10 inch tablets.

With an iPad it's not like you need an iPhone. But with a playbook you will always need a blackberry because email, and contacts won't work without tethering a blackberry to it.