Tablet Hotkeys keep resetting in Photoshop

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by PockieLoli :3, Sep 15, 2010.

1. PockieLoli :3 macrumors member

Hello everyone.

First thing's first...
    I'm running a Macbook 10.6.4.
    My tablet is the Wacom Intuos 3.
    Lastly, I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS3.

Anyways...
    As the title says, CS3 doesn't seem to like my tablet's hotkeys. Sometimes I'll find that all of my hotkeys have been reset while other times, it's always just one specific keystroke that I set. That would be the Step Backward key (command+option+Z).

Back when I used Photoshop Elements, I had my undo hotkey on my tablet set to just Undo (command+Z). As we all might know, the functions are different in Elements and CS. So when I earlier said that sometimes I'll find my undo hotkey reset, it actually always reverts back to being command+Z.

I've also tried making application specific hotkey functions but CS3 will always just disappear in the Wacom tablet settings under preferences.

Does anyone know how to solve my dilema?
    Please and thank you. :]

EDiT: Oh, and I thought that I might add that sometimes I get lucky and my hotkey functions remain the way I set them. But that definitely happens way less than not. :\ Also, lately... when the functions get all crazy, my redo key's function will change to the keystroke for Step Backward. o_O

2. PockieLoli :3 thread starter macrumors member

Mkay, it's been a day now so I'll go ahead and bump this.

I hope someone has some sort of input on this; it'd be greatly appreciated! :]

3. PockieLoli :3 thread starter macrumors member