Tablet on its way?!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by shuffles, Jun 8, 2009.

1. shuffles macrumors 6502

shuffles

Does anyone think that by Apple upgrading the Uni Macbooks to the Pro line, they have just created the space for the tablet to slot into?? Before the WWDC keynote, people were wondering where Apple could place a tablet in their line-up but now maybe they've created a slot!

Wat u think?? Theres rumors of Steve coming back at the end of the month with a media event. Could it be the tablet? Maybe not, but I definitely think that the tablet will be coming now cause of wat happened today!

2. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

I wouldn't hold my breath for it....but it's possible

3. Surely Guest

Surely

Why would they need a space for the tablet to "slot into"? Is there not enough room on some table that holds all of Apple's products or something?

4. donster28 macrumors 6502a

From what just happened today, it's a possibility. Heck, I think anything from this point is a possibility (considering update length facts).

Now anybody cannot be a wise guy about knowing for sure if a certain hardware won't be upgraded.

5. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

I don't think anybody should comment since Apple are very erratic and we really can't know for sure what they'll ever do, unless real information is leaked. However that info is often not listened to, so is irrelevant anyway.

Basically, they either will, or they won't. Only time will tell.

6. shuffles thread starter macrumors 6502

shuffles

I only thought about it cause before today I couldn't really see where a tablet would go. If you wanted something more than the touch and nicely in between in terms of price you got the macbook but ow that they've all gone pro theres a space maybe for something to go between the touch/iphone and the 13inch macbook pro?