• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
Question about Tablo - if I have this in my house, will I be able to watch its stream on the Apple TV I have in my lake house 30 miles away? Or does it all have to be on the same local network?

Comment

2010mini

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 19, 2013
Question about Tablo - if I have this in my house, will I be able to watch its stream on the Apple TV I have in my lake house 30 miles away? Or does it all have to be on the same local network?

Tablo on Apple TV works on your local network. But I believe their are 3rd party apps on iOS that you can stream offsite.

Comment

Dobbs2

macrumors 6502
Jun 5, 2008
Tablo on Apple TV works on your local network. But I believe their are 3rd party apps on iOS that you can stream offsite.

No you just enable remote access in your settings and can watch via web, ios, android, apple tv app, or even the plex app if you add the tablo channel.

Comment

boston04and07

macrumors 68000
May 13, 2008
No you just enable remote access in your settings and can watch via web, ios, android, apple tv app, or even the plex app if you add the tablo channel.

Good to know, thanks! This is good to know as I don't get very good reception there.

Comment

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
Then why are you posting in this thread! Open a Channels thread and voice your concern.
I was commenting on the tablo , why are you here ?
Your the one posting videos about hdhomerun in a tablo thread

Last edited:
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.