TADS Creator for Mac 7.5

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by SirFoxx, Mar 14, 2013.

1. SirFoxx macrumors regular

SirFoxx

Are there any programs out that allow me to compile a TADS game for the old 680X0 macs? My friend and I would like to make a simple game, but cannot find any programs besides MaxTADS, which is not able to create games as far as I know.

2. MacTech68 macrumors 68000

MacTech68

3. SirFoxx thread starter macrumors regular

SirFoxx

Will the TADS2DOC.Zip work instead of finding the .SIT file? It supposedly contains overview documentation for TADS, as well as the source for "Ditch Day Drifter, a complete sample game". I am having no luck finding the .SIT version online, but I did find the .ZIP on the IF archive.

4. MacTech68 macrumors 68000

MacTech68

5. SirFoxx thread starter macrumors regular

SirFoxx

TADS Errors

Does anyone know how to write code for TADS anymore? Today, after installing the PPC card in my Q950, I and my friend added a line of code in our game for a simple object, and got a TADS-100 error (invalid token). I managed to get rid of the error code, but only to have all of these errors show up:

[​IMG]

The "why" part in the error is the name of the document. I don't know why all of these errors are showing up. On friday, we managed to compile a working "game", but it didn't really have any objects in it except for a few rooms w/ descriptions.