Tagalicious is live!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by barenature, Dec 22, 2010.

1. barenature macrumors newbie

Hello,

I'm very pleased to announce that Apple has approved Tagalicious and it is now in the App Store.

For those of you unfamiliar with Tagalicious, it lets you wirelessly import images from Aperture to your iPad. Once on the iPad, you can rate your images and sync these ratings back to Aperture when you're done. You can find out more at http://www.tagaliciousapp.com.

I'm curious to hear what you think!

Bart

2. harcosparky macrumors 68020

Neat App ..... kindy pricey for me though.

I'd have to buy Aperture! :D

I hope it does well for you!

3. cosmokanga2 macrumors 6502a

cosmokanga2

I definitely need and iPad now! This is what I have been looking for. Awesome!

Does it allow you to play a slideshow of a folder or project? Perfect client presentation tool.

4. barenature thread starter macrumors newbie

Version 1.1 has just been released. Tagalicious has been renamed to Pixelsync. The good thing is that there is indeed a slideshow feature in version 1.1. You can now also sort your images by name, date, and rating. I'm really pleased with the final result if I may say so myself.

5. ghostshadow macrumors regular

ghostshadow

Looks very neat! Are there any plans for an iPhone release?

6. barenature thread starter macrumors newbie

A few users have asked about an iPhone version but I don't really see the benefit of this as the iPhone screen is too small to process photos and add ratings to them. In other words, at this point there are no plans for an iPhone version.