General TaiG has been updated for 8.1.2

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by navodwickra, Dec 9, 2014.

1. kalirob99, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014

kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Hmm you might be right, any chance of a picture of your settings? Or should I reset the setting for the app?
    Just don't want it to reset the folder layouts though lol.
    Is there a hide folder background option in HideMe? I'm not seeing it

2. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

In hideme8 to hide folder background its under springboard/open folder blur. Here's a pic of my settings.

Attached Files:

3. thadoggfather macrumors G4

thadoggfather

8.1.1 stopped being signed.

I'd be freaking out if I was on 8.1.2 right now, not enough time for me to determine if battery life issues are there are not.

Now I won't :D

4. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Thanks I tried it out, it still seems like that one folder row spacing setting isn't doing anything on my device. Is it on yours?

5. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Nope just tried it doesn't do squat... I'll email the developer and let him know that the folder spacing doesn't work. Are you on a iP6?

6. hgrimberg macrumors 6502a

hgrimberg

7. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

Yep, glad to hear you did because I did to, thanks for checking.

8. MatthewStorm macrumors 6502a

MatthewStorm

I would be interested in knowing the source of your info since I believe it to be patently false.

9. 1984world macrumors 6502

1984world

Just a guess, but if Windows has a larger share of the computer market (by far) and iphones are pretty much like limbs these days and everyone has one, I think the math would show that this is probably a true statement. Simply because iphones are the (opinion here) best phones out there, and windows pc dominates the market (if its even 75 percent, its still the largest player). Not so say pcs are better, but I can't compare, I've never owned a Mac (though I keep flirting with the idea, I read nothing but good things about them).

10. MatthewStorm macrumors 6502a

MatthewStorm

Your logic is tragically flawed, my friend.

11. bbrks macrumors 65816

bbrks

By all means, please elaborate....I would like to hear (read) you opinion :)

12. dlmart2 macrumors 6502a

I use good old common sense.. since only 7% (being generous) of the PC market is made up of Macs.

13. 1984world, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014

1984world macrumors 6502

1984world

Maybe I did not articulate it properly, but this was my point. Even if 100% of Mac owners had iphones, there are still 93% of computer owners have a non Mac PC. So that 93% is a huge amount of people. Since there are way way way more iphones out there than Macs, logically, there has to be way way more non Mac using iphone customers than Mac using ones. Even if you accounted for the (very few) non windows computer users, there would still be a much larger proportion of people using a windows pc and an iphone, than the amount of people using a Mac pc and an iphone.

To break it down further. Let's say there are 1000 iphones out there. And lets say each of those iphone customers has a computer. So 7% of 1000 iphones is 70 Macs. That leaves 930 Windows computers (or the negligible amount of other computer types included). So if every single Mac user uses an iphone, it's still only 7% or 70 iphones.

So there are still 930 iphones out there. So even if only half of them had computers (or access to one) if would be 465 windows pc using iphone customers. Now if even half of them used iphones (as compared to other phones), we are still looking at 235.5 people that are windows pc users using iphones. or 3.5 times as many windows pc users with an iphone, as compared to mac users with an iphone.

Obviously the numbers are not scientific based, but I think you get the picture. On a side note, I only know 1 person with an iphone and a mac, but everyone that i know with an iphone (i only know 2 people with non iphone smartphones) they either all have a windows pc, or don't have a computer. Mostly because windows pc are simply cheaper, more options, and people are more used to them as they are more prolific in stores.

14. dlmart2 macrumors 6502a

I think we are arguing the same point.. there are most likely more iPhone owners who use Windows. Hence why the jailbreak teams release Windows versions of the jailbreak first. More market share.