Resolved TaiG v1.1 update cydia

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bluenoseDave, Feb 24, 2015.

1. bluenoseDave, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2015

bluenoseDave macrumors newbie

i have done the update , but now the same update is showing again but when i try to install it i get size mismatch, any ideas how to sort it manly as cydia icon look unsightly with the 1 for update on it
    cheers BND

2. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

Not sure why it'd do that. When I opened cydia, it prompted that a complete update was available, I did complete update, no mis-match, and it updated just fine. Did you do Complete, not Essential? Hopefully yes.

3. bluenoseDave thread starter macrumors newbie

i did complete upgrade, i think it down to the update being pulled and put back on, i sorted it by changing package setting and setting it not to show updates fir TaiG and then had option to reinstall as before changing the setting it was upgrade and was able to redo it and it was sorted

4. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

5. bluenoseDave thread starter macrumors newbie

try change package settings and then turn on ignore updates, then reboot phone, on restart go into cydia and installed look for TaiG and under modify it should have reinstall option click it and it should install it, i am thinking it is down to it being installed but the update kept showing up in cydia for me

let me know how you get on BND

6. bluenoseDave thread starter macrumors newbie

i also getting it again now but update is still 1.1 what is the version i have very strange one
    BND

7. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

It was a server issue. All devices wanted to update, but showed a size mismatch. Yesterday the issue was corrected on the server side so after a refresh today it shows no update available, since I'm on the latest anyhow.