Take me back (message to the forums)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by slooksterPSV, Nov 21, 2010.

1. slooksterPSV macrumors 68040

slooksterPSV

Hey all,

Some of you may have read my post where I was just arrogant about Apple and their choices that they offer and what not. Towards the end of the thread I did state I was frustrated I couldn't get a new Mac or what not.

Well, I've decided, it's not fair to just limit myself or even take it out on Apple cause technically I should be the one that sets limits and save up to buy a brand new Apple computer. Their marketing is working and growing. It's just how they do business.

Overall I just want to say I'm sorry, and will you accept me back to the forums?

Thanks,

slooksterpsv

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

You've been here for years, PSV. Why wouldn't you be welcome 'back'? Families and even friends might yell at each other, but in the end, it's water under the bridge.

3. Grey Beard macrumors 65816

Grey Beard

Hey Shawn, it'd not be the same if you didn't pop up once in a blue moon,

KGB

4. slooksterPSV thread starter macrumors 68040

slooksterPSV

Oh wow you're still on here? You're not usually on AIM anymore huh? How are you doing and that? I'm gonna send you a PM too btw

5. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

I have no idea who you are, but I suppose everyone makes mistakes. Blue Velvet's point is exactly right.

6. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

We all make mistakes. To be honest, most people don't even know you or your older posts so your history doesn't matter much. If you now make a good post, you will get respect because of that post, not because of your history. It's the quality of the individual post that matters.