Take of songs off iPhone to PC?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RKilbane20, Jul 13, 2009.

1. RKilbane20 macrumors 6502a

I want to transfer my songs from windows XP to Windows 7. I-FunBox used to work but doesnt anymore. Is there any program out there that will let me transfer my music off my phone to PC?

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Are you asking this because you're installing Windows 7 on the same hard drive that you had Windows XP?

3. arrow201 macrumors member

4. RKilbane20 thread starter macrumors 6502a

No i partitioned my Harddrive. I music is in a ton of different folders I dont even no where half of them are. It would be easy just to copy them from iphone to a single folder then transfer them to itunes in windows 7.

Edit: thanks for links i will give them a shot.

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I didn't send him to that thread, because that assumes you have a Mac. I'm not sure what help that is going to give him. However, if you find out a way to do it that doesn't require using partitioning, I'd love to know. I was going to say just move the songs to a partition, but as the OP stated, he has his songs all over the place........

6. RKilbane20 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Ok i used sharepod and all my files are copying fine right now. Ill just move them from my C drive which is windows XP to my D drive which is windows 7. Thanks

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Wow, thanks! Learned something new. I will use it also. Oh, and thanks to you arrow201!

Question: Does this allow you to delete/copy pics that were synced from iTunes (i.e., not just the camera roll)?

8. RKilbane20 thread starter macrumors 6502a

This program called iPhone Browser allows you do that.

http://code.google.com/p/iphonebrowser/downloads/list