Taken with 60D, edited with iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Keleko, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Keleko macrumors 68000

I have a lot of auto show shots. I haven't sat down and processed them on my Mac yet, but I did load the "off the camera" versions in Aperture into my iPhone. I started playing with them in Camera+, and I started to really like the effects and looks I was getting. Sure, it is far from the quality as I could do in PSE and Aperture, but it is a whole lot easier to get results that look pretty good on the computer screen. It also gives me a prototype if I decide to sit down on the Mac and work on them. Plus it is fun to play with them on the phone.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 100Teraflops, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011

100Teraflops macrumors 6502a

100Teraflops

Nice variety of autos! Good looking pictures too. :) I am an automobile enthusiast dating back to adolescents. The 60d is an excellent camera, not that I am basis. :cool: The fourth picture is of a particular interest. What is the year of that Vette? I am assuming you edited the color of the dashboard etc..?

EDIT: I will guess that the year is 1954. :)

3. Artful Dodger macrumors 68020

Artful Dodger

Those are some really nice shots. I just got the Camera+ App myself and started playing around with it. Nice for the iPhone and great to play around with on the go.

4. Keleko thread starter macrumors 68000

It is a 1954. It was in amazing shape! It probably didn't look that good when it came off the showroom floor. The color was not edited that much. I applied one of the FX in Camera+ which actually muted the red from how bright it originally was. The white part of the dash reflected the red a lot.

Here's another of the Vette from the rear. The tree behind it was perfectly centered for the reflection.

[​IMG]

More cars pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This guy wins the "best camera" award. He's got a 1962 model Hasselblad.

[​IMG]

5. 100Teraflops macrumors 6502a

100Teraflops

Nice photos! The dashboard is very bright and that is why I asked if you edited the photo. No, it probably did not look that good off the showroom floor! I cannot wait to attend a few car shows this year. Are these photos recent or did you go to your archive?

Also, that old camera looks really cool! Even though I never heard of the company. :)

6. Keleko thread starter macrumors 68000

I took them this past Saturday, so they're very recent.

And, you've never heard of Hasselblad? They're one of the major high end companies in photography and have been around a long time.

7. 100Teraflops macrumors 6502a

100Teraflops

I have now! Thanks.