Taking iPod touch to genius bat

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Jturcios56, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Jturcios56 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Hey I'm taking my iPod touch 4g to the apple genius bar because my home button is not responsive as my iPhone, but I'm afraid I won't be able to replicate the problem. I made some videos do you think i should them to the genius person

2. GeniusJon macrumors regular

From my experience, the iPod touch 4th gen's home button is harder to press. Might not even be a problem.

If it is, bring it just in case its not replicatble, no harm in being prepared.

3. Jturcios56 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Well my home button does not respond even if I press it hard or soft. I just got tired of this problem

4. GeniusJon macrumors regular

Then bring it in, the button sensor underneath is probably broken.

5. Yumunum macrumors 65816

Yumunum

I had an iPhone with the same issue. I took it to a genius bat, and as smart as it was, it couldn't comminucate with humans. It was a so-so experience.

Then I took it to a genius bar, and there was a man there. Thankfully he spoke my language, and even though I couldn't replicate the problem for him, he replaced it anyways. From now on I'm gonna make sure to go to genius bars instead of genius bats